VP Marketing H/F
Type of Contract: CDI
Experience: 5 years
Heetch is a ride-sharing app with a simple mission: we want people to enjoy their night out. Every night, our drivers are doing everything to make your ride, and your night, unforgettable and friendly: good music, candies and beverages in every car! We are focusing on young people expectations and compete with many actors on this segment.
The service has been launched in Paris in September, 2013 and is growing very fast since then, with thousands of rides every night in France, Italy, Sweden and Belgium.
With more than 1 million users in Europe, we are proud to be one of the French fastest growing startup!
You'll be responsible for our strategy, developing the team, and executing our end-to-end marketing efforts in France and new countries. This will include securing major partnerships, executing large scale campaigns, managing a customer retention strategy, and overseeing performance marketing efforts.
You'll come with a portfolio of accomplishments developing a team and operations leading to reach our growth objectives. In addition, you'll have to develop analytic strategies, solutions and approaches to define our marketing vision at a global level.
Here what you'll have to do:
- Build and grow a top Marketing team
- Define and execute the marketing strategy for Heetch in France and new countries
- Design, implement and track end-to-end marketing initiatives in order to:
- Acquire new users
- Keep and engage our current users
- Develop the Heetch Brand
- Launch innovative, fully integrated performance marketing initiatives
- A marketing expert with 7+ years of both operational and strategic marketing experience
- A manager (at least 3 years of people management), capable of managing people on all marketing functions (brand, performance, lifecycle, partnerships, analytics, etc.)
- Data-driven: you have exceptional analytical skills
- Open and curious. You're innovative, deeply creative and constantly looking for ways to improve upon things.
- A total hustler. You don’t fold under pressure; in fact, you thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- A person of high integrity; you’re running the show and we need trust that you’ve got the best interests of the company in mind. You’ll have a lot of responsibility, so you’ve got to step up to the plate.
- In love with Paris nightlife
- And of course, a nice guy/girl
It's also good if:
- You use Heetch a lot!
- Good Morning England (Pirate Radio) is one of your favorite movies ;)
- Salary depending on your experience
- Some Heetch credits