Technical Talent Sourcer H/F
Recruiting at Heetch
Collective responsability : we do believe bringing new people onboard is a shared responsability that’s why every single one of us can bring his /her contribution and ensure our next colleagues are awesome thanks to a very collaborative process
Always raise the bar : when it comes to bring on board new teammates, we keep standards high, always raise the bar and never compromise with values adequation.
Candidate care : we strive to give our candidates the best recruiting experience possible with ontime, constructive and honest feedback. Eventhough the process doesn't end with a positive answer, experience should always be positive.
What you’ll do :
As we grow like crazy and expand over Europe, you’ll play a major role helping Heetch grow and build the best engineering / product team possible. You will also have the opportunity to shape the way we do recruitment in a very competitive and challenging market.
You will :
- Develop, enrich and maintain our Talent Pipeline of passive candidates using tactical searching methods, sourcing techniques.
- Work closely with the engineering and product team to ensure a smooth workflow and the best candidate experience.
- Constantly measure efficiency, identify room for improvement and propose plans to do so.
- Level up and maintain your technical knowledge by working closely with the engineering team, always refresh your sourcing techniques.
- Embrace our culture of freedom and responsibility by designing creative recruitment strategies to overcome candidate scarcity.
- Contribute to the organization's reputation and success.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the market, competitors and networks.
- Actively participate to various recruitment projects (new ATS, candidate experience, employment branding, etc.).
Who you are :
- You have a first sourcing experience, idealy for rare and technical roles.
- You mastered boolean search strings, Google CSE and are always looking for better tricks to improve the way you find candidates.
- You naturally keep up with technology.
- A stellar verbal and written communicator (English and French).
- Empathic: you always put yourself in your candidate’s shoes.
- Flexible and self-directed, you can shift your priorities quickly while always optimizing processes to make them more efficient.
- You’ve got plenty of ideas, you’re thrilled when nothing exists and everything has to be built.
- Working collaboratively is just obvious for you.
Bonus points if you :
- Can’t count how many browser extensions are installed on your laptop
- Have started or want to start programming