Marketing Manager H/F
Type of Contract: CDI
Experience: 3 years
Heetch is a ride-sharing app with a simple mission: we want people to enjoy their night out. Every night, our drivers are doing everything to make your ride, and your night, unforgettable and friendly: good music, candies and beverages in every car! We are focusing on young people expectations and compete with many actors on this segment.
The service has been launched in Paris in September, 2013 and is growing very fast since then, with thousands of rides every night in France, Italy, Sweden and Belgium.
With more than 1 million users in Europe, we are proud to be one of the French fastest growing startup!
We are looking for a Growth Manager to help attract new passengers and retain existing ones through marketing campaigns. As a member of the French Marketing team, the right person will be comfortable in an “all hands on deck” environment, able to cooperate and coordinate across multiple teams and can thrive in a startup culture.
Here what you'll do:
- Storytelling, brand, and content - Own the Heetch brand and help drive more users into the funnel.
- Email marketing and analysis - You’ll create compelling content for users, and you’ll obsessively measure and quantify impact.
- User focus - Deeply understand our users habits and preferences. Have a pulse on Paris-specific trends.
- Analysis - Quantify everything you do. Utilize data-driven decision making to improve the performance of our marketing and promotion efforts. Prioritize initiatives based on highest return on investment.
- Playbooking - Document everything. The other cities will need your insigth to generate growth in markets around the world.
- A marketing expert with at least 2 years of experience in product marketing, consumer marketing, business intelligence, business development, and/or consulting experience in a rapidly changing environment.
- In love with design - You know what goes into a great photo, you can create beautiful print layouts,
- Data driven - You have experience making data-driven marketing decisions using surveys, focus groups, A/B testing, and other analytical tools (e.g., Excel, SQL).
- A Growth hacker - You know how to meticulously unpack the key levers for growing a business through keen analysis and scientific experimentation.
- A total hustler. You don’t fold under pressure; in fact, you thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- A person of high integrity; you’re running the show on a launch and we need trust that you’ve got the best interests of the company in mind. You’ll have a lot of responsibility, so you’ve got to step up to the plate.
- In love with Paris nightlife
- And of course, a nice guy/girl
It's also good if:
- You use Heetch a lot!
- Good Morning England (Pirate Radio) is one of your favorite movies ;)
- 40 - 50k€ depending on your experience
- Some Heetch credits