*** We offer flexible and full remote work over Europe.
We are not ready yet to work with people outside EU but will keep you posted on that ;) ***
The DevOps team's mission is about providing a stable and reliable infrastructure, efficient tooling, sharing technical knowledge and always looking forward to improve our technical stack. The team is in charge of creating the best development environment for all Heetch engineers.
This is achieved by taking a transversal approach, which consists in working hand to hand on a regular basis with every team, enabling the team to gather strong feedbacks on where productivity or reliability can be improved.
OUR ENGINEERING VALUES
Move smart: we are data driven, and employ tools and best practices to ship code quickly and safely (continuous integration, code review, automated testing, etc).
Distribute knowledge: we want to scale our DevOps team to a point where our contributions do not stop at the company code base. We believe in the Open Source culture and communication with the outside world.
Unity makes strength: moving people from A to B is not as easy as it sounds but, we always keep calm and support each other.
Always improve: we value personal progress and want you to look back proudly on what you’ve done.
Ship small but often: we deliver value to other developers in a continuous manner to avoid building up frustration caused by long development cycle.
Automate all the things: we think that most maintenance and manual actions can be automated to reduce friction, mistakes and offers a better scaling of the delivery pipeline.
Willing to be involved: the DevOps team has a great scope of responsibilities and members must cope with them.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Deliver love and happiness.
- Build tools and infrastructure to make the other development teams iterate faster without thinking too much about the infrastructure.
- Provide best practices and share our knowledge with the rest of the organization.
- Work in a highly scalable micro services architecture.
- Provide best practices and share knowledge with the other teams.
- Maintenance & Monitoring of the platform.
- DevOps mindset.
- Go in production environments.
- Exposure to architectural patterns of a large, high-scale web application and microservices.
- Strong scripting skills (bash, Python, Ruby).
- Rigor in code writting, test coverage and other best practices.
- Great oral and written communication skills.
- Adaptable and pragmatic problem solver.
- Ability to thrive in a startup environment.
- Proficient with Docker.
- Experience with AWS.
- Interest or proficient with Terraform/Packer.
- Contributions to open source projects.
- Experience with message brokers (such as RabbitMQ or Kafka).
- Exposure to real-time technology problems.
- Notions of Ruby-on-Rails.
- Experience with ETL and Hadoop.
- Experience with Mesos or Kubernetes in production.
- Permanent contract (CDI).
- Paid conference attendance/travel and periodic team meetups.
- Heetch credits.
- A Spotify subscription.
- Work from anywhere you want.