Country Launcher H/F
- Type of contract: Permanent
- Location: Paris (but you'll have to move from cities to cities)
- Experience: 1 year
- Salary: ~35k€ (depending on profile and experience)
Heetch is a ride-sharing app with a simple mission: we want people to enjoy their night out. Every night, our drivers are doing everything to make your ride, and your night, unforgettable and friendly: good music, candies and beverages in every car! We are focusing on young people expectations and compete with Uber on this segment.
The service has launched in Paris in September, 2013 and is growing very fast since then, with thousands of rides every night in France, Sweden, Italy, Belgium and soon new countries :)
This is a role for a startup lover, an entrepreneur and a strong marketer! Your goal is to reach new users and bring the Heetch concept to night-party-goers. You’ll also be responsible for launching and developing a new Heetch City within a matter of a couple months. It takes a mixture of marketing creativity, analytical brains and pure hustle to bring a new city to life quickly!
Once it’s done, you’ll give the keys to the new City Manager, take some holidays and launch a new one!
You’ll have to get your hands dirty from the beginning, which means:
- Spend (almost) all your Friday and Saturday evenings in clubs to literally put new riders in our drivers’ cars (that’s how we did it in Paris, it worked pretty well)
- Always speak, think and dream about Heetch and how things could be improved.
- Meet new drivers and passengers to help them to quickly understand our philosophy
- After a few months, when the city is launched, go to the next one ;)
- A total hustler. You don’t fold under pressure; in fact, you thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- A problem-solver; you have an analytical mind and can navigate obstacles on the fly in a thoughtful and logical way.
- A charmer; you can easily identify and network with the influencers of a city.
- A jack of many trades; from biz dev and operations to party-planning and support, and you’re excited to flex each of these muscles.
- A person of high integrity; you're running the show on a launch and we need trust that you've got the best interests of the company in mind. You'll have a lot of responsibility, so you've got to step up to the plate.
- In love with startups environment: you have already launched yours or you would love to.
- Fluent in English (other languages appreciated)
- And of course, a funny and nice guy/girl!
This is an amazing opportunity to launch a great service from scratch, with our full support (product and marketing budget). It’s like launching several times the same startup until everything is perfect. A great experience to improve yourself and our process.
- Based in Paris, but you’ll be abroad a lot: 2-3 months in each new city, until it’s launched.
- Availability: As soon as possible
- If you love Good Morning England / The Boat that Rocked, we might like you even more!