Brand Manager H/F
Type of Contract: CDI
Experience: 5 years
Heetch is a ride-sharing app with a simple mission: we want people to enjoy their night out. Every night, our drivers are doing everything to make your ride, and your night, unforgettable and friendly: good music, candies and beverages in every car! We are focusing on young people expectations and compete with many actors on this segment.
The service has been launched in Paris in September, 2013 and is growing very fast since then, with thousands of rides every night in France, Italy, Sweden and Belgium.
With more than 1 million users in Europe, we are proud to be one of the French fastest growing startup!
Heetch mission is to help people enjoy their night out.
As part of our Marketing team, you'll have the opportunity to shape and deliver this message among our users in Europe through communication, marketing operations and new products launched in order to fulfill this mission.
Here what you'll do:
- Define near and long-term strategies to grow Heetch brand in Europe
- Deeply understand our users habits and preferences. Have a pulse on nightlife specific trends in each city
- Develop a brand strategy through communication, marketing operations and new products (like www.heeboo.fr, our parisian nightlife blog)
- A marketing expert with at least 5 years of experience in consumer/product marketing leadership or brand manager
- In love with Paris nightlife
- Creative. You're innovative, deeply creative and constantly looking for ways to improve upon things.
- A total hustler. You don’t fold under pressure; in fact, you thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- A person of high integrity; you’re running the show on a launch and we need trust that you’ve got the best interests of the company in mind. You’ll have a lot of responsibility, so you’ve got to step up to the plate.
- And of course, a nice guy/girl
It's also good if:
- You use Heetch a lot!
- Good Morning England (Pirate Radio) is one of your favorite movies ;)
- Depending on your experience
- Some Heetch credits